Our number one goal is to produce the best product possible for you to enjoy more thrills and less spills. Over the course of two years, we made countless iterations to bring you the Original Wyff'r in March 2020, which was the first and only flip top cap on the market at that time. A year later has brought other companies with their own version of our Wyff'r — we're proud not only for being first to market, but now, we're also the best on the market as well!
Even as the best, there are a few points we need to share:
The Wyff’r comes in three sizes for a reason. Bottles have varied thread counts and so does the Wyff’r (see size guide). We designed these caps to create a tight fit for most bottles on the market.
Bottle Shape: Round
Typical Volume: 10ml - 15ml
Specs: 18/400 Thread Finish
Size/Color: Medium / Red
Bottle Shape: Round / Square
Typical Volume: 10ml - 30ml
Specs: 20/400 Thread Finish
Size/Color: Large / Grey
Bottle Shape: Round / Square
Typical Volume: 30ml
Specs: 22/400 Thread Finish
Please be aware, if you purchase solvents from boutique suppliers there is a chance their bottles may not be among those bottle specification above.
We designed the Wyff’r to reduce spills, especially major ones. The Wyff’r is not spill-proof because that would mean aroma proof too. In order for you to have access to the aroma, the bottle (and cap) must be open, and any open bottle can spill. We hope that by allowing for single-handed use, the chance of spills are fewer and further between.
Chemical Reactions & Material Science
The solvents and chemicals inside each bottle vary greatly. While Wyff’r is designed to keep them inside the bottle, deterioration and corrosion are possible. Extended use and exposure may reduce the functionality of the cap. To prolong the integrity of your Wyff’r, be sure to remove it in between uses, and replace as needed.
A solvent's original cap doesn’t deteriorate or corrode, but it also isn’t flexible. These cap are made of phenolic resins which are non-chemically reactive in nature and designed for long term storage and transportation of the chemicals inside the bottle. The Wyff’r is designed for easy use in the heat of the moment. To accomplish this, we designed the Wyff’r using softer materials that can protect from leaks while still giving access to your favorite aromas with a single-handed flip motion. These softer materials are chemically reactive and will deteriorate over time.
It is important to replace your solvent's original cap between Wyff’r uses and especially for long term storage and transportation to keep the chemicals safely inside the bottle and Wyff’r in good condition.
- Unscrew the Wyff’r from the cap keeper
- Unscrew the original cap from your bottle
- Screw the Wyff’r onto the bottle
Do not over-tighten or the cap components may separate
- Screw the original cap onto the cap keeper
- Have fun!
- Replace the original cap on your bottle
- Screw the cap keeper and Wyff’r back together for storage
Before use, expose the glow in the dark button seal of your Wyff'r to bright, direct light for +15 minutes for optimal glow effect. Know, it will not be as bright as a light, but with adequate charge time, the button seal will glow.
- The Wyff'r is best for the heat of the moment, not long term storage or travel
- Reunite the cap keeper and the Wyff’r when not in use for safety and security
- Unlike you, the bottle should remain upright while the Wyff’r is installed
- When shaking the bottle, hold the top of the flip cap firmly with your finger
- Designed for pleasure, not as a family heirloom. Replace as needed
- For optimal glow effect, charge under direct, bright light for +15 minutes
- We know you like it tight, but avoid over-tightening the Wyff’r! Doing so forces the components to separate, permanently damaging the cap.
Wyff'r is not intended for long-term storage nor is it suitable for travel.
Always reunite your bottles native cap after every use.
The Wyff'r is sold as a novelty only, not for medical use. No therapeutic benefits are claimed of any kind, either expressed or implied.
Skunky Punk does not warrant or guarantee the suitability of this product for any particular purpose.